Writings About Education and Other Social Welfare Issues:
- Preface. The Case For the Factory Acts. Ed. Beatrice Webb. Grant Richards, 1901.
- Preface. Evening Play Centres For Children: The Story of Their Origin and Growth, by Janet P. Trevelyan. Methuen, 1920.
- "An Experiment in Organized Playgrounds." Letter. Times 5 Sept. 1911: 11.
- "Speech to the Irish Central Bureau for the Employment of Women." 1905. Appendix. B. of Anne M. Bindslev, Mrs. Humphry Ward: A Study in Late-Victorian Feminine Consciousness and Creative Expression (Stockholm: Almqvist and Wiksell, 1985), 150-54.
- "Young Cripples." Times Educational Supplement. 9 May 1918: 195-96.